Have fun and learn more by exploring wines from new countries, regions and grape varieties. Discover why wines can taste so deliciously different.
- France - Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone, Loire, Languedoc, Alsace
- Australia / New Zealand
- South Africa
- California / USA
- Chile / Argentina
- Champagne / Sparkling wines
The World of Wine evenings will also cover a selection of topics answering all your wine questions including:
- tasting skills, aroma tests, understanding wine labels
- how wine is made & the use of oak
- how to serve wine - temperature & decanting, and the importance of soil
- new regions & wines, supermarket v independents, food & wine matching
- the importance of climate & weather
- how to store wine & why, common wine faults
- Champagne - how it's made, difference between Vintage/NV, where to buy the best, which foods to drink it with
You can also combine all our World of Wine Evenings into a fabulous wine journey around the globe, for a more in-depth voyage of discovery! Our amazing 8-week World of Wine course is our most popular flagship entry-level course. Focusing on a different wine country each week - it's a magical journey through 40 wine regions!
Our courses are perfect for everybody from the complete beginner to the budding enthusiast. The emphasis on all our events is having fun & learning more - by tasting.
Since 2013 we have helped over 20,000 customers achieve success at Levels 1, 2, & 3. The UKs No 1 - Study WSET Courses with the 2015 Riedel WSET Educator of the Year Winner
Give your team and / or clients the VIP treatment. We organise fun-filled corporate wine events and private wine tastings.
We are the worlds fastest-growing network of independent wine schools and we are looking for key individuals to run our new wine schools.