Have fun and learn more by exploring wines from new countries, regions and grape varieties. Discover why wines can taste so deliciously different.
- France - Bordeaux, Burgundy, Rhone, Loire, Languedoc, Alsace
- Australia / New Zealand
- South Africa
- California / USA
- Chile / Argentina
- Champagne / Sparkling wines
The World of Wine evenings will also cover a selection of topics answering all your wine questions including:
- tasting skills, aroma tests, understanding wine labels
- how wine is made & the use of oak
- how to serve wine - temperature & decanting, and the importance of soil
- new regions & wines, supermarket v independents, food & wine matching
- the importance of climate & weather
- how to store wine & why, common wine faults
- Champagne - how it's made, difference between Vintage/NV, where to buy the best, which foods to drink it with
You can also combine all our World of Wine Evenings into a fabulous wine journey around the globe, for a more in-depth voyage of discovery! Our amazing 8-week World of Wine course is our most popular flagship entry-level course. Focusing on a different wine country each week - it's a magical journey through 40 wine regions!
South & SW
North & NW
Beginner to Expert
Our courses are perfect for everybody from the complete beginner to the budding enthusiast. The emphasis on all our events is having fun & learning more - by tasting.
No. 1 for WSET courses
Since 2013 we have helped over 20,000 customers achieve success at Levels 1, 2, & 3. The UKs No 1 - Study WSET Courses with the 2015 Riedel WSET Educator of the Year Winner
Private & Corporate Events
Give your team and / or clients the VIP treatment. We organise fun-filled corporate wine events and private wine tastings.
Start your own Wine School
We are the worlds fastest-growing network of independent wine schools and we are looking for key individuals to run our new wine schools.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'