Our 8 week course is a practical introduction to the world of wine. We sample wines from all the major wine producing countries of the world and the major grape varieties. Its designed for people who enjoy wine and would like to learn more about it.
No previous experience is needed and the emphasis is upon learning by tasting different varieties of wine.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE COURSE?
- Taste Over 50 wines
- Retail prices of wines tasted will be from £7.00 to c£30.00.
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines.
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the world’s major Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot,
- Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay,
- Riesling, Semillon, Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
- Comprehensive tasting notes to take away
- Small selection of nibbles to complement the wine
Professional ISO tasting glasses, tasting notes and a small tasting of food are all provided, and of course wine!
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
A great idea for birthdays and special anniversaries!