Auberge du Vin - Rhone Valley
Not all wine tours are the same! We have put together an amazing Wine Tour for you with local expert Linda Field of the Auberge du Vin - a beautiful Auberge in the heart of the Ventoux vineyard.
Linda, who runs Rhone Masterclasses across the Local Wine School network, has lived in the region for many years and is able to select some of the best local restaurants for your delicious lunches and dinners.
Your accommodation will be in the luxurious rooms of the Auberge (with swimming pool), with its own purpose built wine teaching facility overlooking Mt Ventoux and the surrounding vineyards.
Our group sizes are small and intimate
The group size is small and intimate enabling us to visit higher quality small artisan producers that larger tour companies just cannot arrange. The maximum number of guests is 12 and you will taste some truly stunning Southern Rhone wines.
"Your relaxed and professional way of explaining everything makes it all seem so easy and uncomplicated. And in a beautiful setting too."
- Wine School visitor to Auberge du Vin
Included in the price
- Your very own expert, from one of our UK network of wine schools, for the duration of the trip
- Expert local wine tuition/visits with Linda Field, owner of the Auberge
- 4 Days / 3 Nights accommodation at the gorgeous Auberge du Vin in Provencal village of Mazac, near Carpentras
- Leisurely welcome walk around vineyards with a glass of 'something local'
- 3 breakfasts at the Auberge
- A 3-course Dinner of local produce with local wines at the Auberge – overlooking vineyards and Mt Ventoux.
- Dinner at top local French restaurant run by Sommelier of the Year 2008 and a local wine specialist
- Dinner at a local farmhouse which uses organic produce and their own wines to create stylish Provençal dishes
- 2 Evening degustations (tastings) at the Auberge including local Rhone and Ventoux wines
- Rhone Valley wine tasting with local expert including Cotes du Ventoux, Tavel, Village wines from Sablet, Seguret, Vinsobres
- Al Fresco Food & Wine Matching lunch in the garden of the Auberge
Lunch in the Cru Village of Cairanne
- Visit to the world famous Provence antiques and food market in l'Isle sur-la-Sorgue
- 4 private winemaker visits to local domaines with tutored tastings, including Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas and Rhone Villages
- Return transfers to and from local French airports or TGV *
- All local transport in the area to vineyards, wineries, restaurants etc
What's not included:
- Travel to and from the UK
- Travel insurance
* Transfers from following Airports/TGV included:
Marseille, Nimes, Avignon and Montpellier are all served by various airlines from Manchester airport or other regional airports in the north.
Avignon - TGV or Central station - links with Eurostar from St Pancras
Please Note: We are acting as an agent for Auberge du Vin - the contract for the Tour is between you and Auberge du Vin. For Terms & Conditions please see Auberge du Vin Booking Form which will be sent to you if you wish to book.
Payment will be made to Auberge du Vin in accordance with the conditions on their Booking Form.
Interested? Just get in touch