WSET Level 3 Award in Wines is an advanced level qualification giving a detailed understanding of grape-growing and wine making.
This course is suitable for anyone wanting to delve deeper into the world of wine and gain an advanced understanding of grape growing and wine making. It is perfect for those employed in the drinks or hospitality industry looking to gain in-depth wine knowledge, but also for the serious wine enthusiast looking to learn in a structured way.
At a glance:
- over 70 wines tasted
- 36 hours tuition
- 48 hours home study required
- 120 minute multiple-choice & written answer theory exam plus 30 minute blind-tasting exam
For more detail on the course structure, content, assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the WSET Level 3 specification.
Why book with Manchester Wine School?
- Manchester Wine School is an Approved Programme Provider for WSET Qualifications and has been teaching their wine courses in Manchester City Centre since 2011. Over this time we have educated over 1000 students so offer a wealth of experience and knowledge in teaching these sought after qualifications.
- Our tutors are amongst the most qualified and highest-performing WSET educators in the UK.
- Our students enjoy well above national average exam results, you are in safe and experienced hands!
- We pride ourselves in supporting our students around class time and are available to help whatever the query. We supply additional support FREE OF CHARGE with helpful documents, videos, quiz links and sample questions to help you prepare for the all -important exams.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- We make learning about wine fun as well as educational and our fantastic Trip Advisor and Google reviews speak for themselves.
If you have any questions about WSET qualifications or anything else we offer, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"