Our introduction sessions are perfect for people who enjoy wine and want to learn more about it, in a fun, friendly and relaxed setting with no previous wine tasting experience necessary!
What you will learn
- Introduction to the World’s major wine regions
- Why wines taste different
- How to taste wines like a professional
- Recognise aromas and tastes to describe wines
- Recognise elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Learn how to match food with wine
- Understand wine labels and how to spot a good wine in the shops
Questions are always welcome and our award winning wine educators love to talk about wine in an unpretentious way.
Get to grips with the fascinating world of wine on this 4 week introductory course based in Manchester city centre. The course is designed for people who enjoy wine and want to learn more about it, in a fun, friendly and relaxed settin...