Our introduction sessions are perfect for people who enjoy wine and want to learn more about it, in a fun, friendly and relaxed setting with no previous wine tasting experience necessary!
What you will learn
- Introduction to the World’s major wine regions
- Why wines taste different
- How to taste wines like a professional
- Recognise aromas and tastes to describe wines
- Recognise elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Learn how to match food with wine
- Understand wine labels and how to spot a good wine in the shops
Questions are always welcome and our award winning wine educators love to talk about wine in an unpretentious way.
“I don’t know much about wine…but I know what I like…” Having heard the line so many times, we decided to put together a mini-course looking at what it is that people just getting into wine REALLY want to know. Over t...
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'