The Spanish Wine Scholar™ education program is the most advanced, comprehensive, and up-to-date Spanish wine course available. The syllabus takes a regional approach and discusses all Spanish wine appellations and the factors that shape their identities.
At a glance:
- 4 x all-day classes with extensive tutored tastings to complement your online classroom resources
- Specially designed revision session on your exam day
- Typically 60 wines tasted included rare, premium examples
- SWS study manual
- Access to the SWS e-learning study modules, flashcards, review quizzes and extensive maps
- 100 question multiple choice classroom exam
“It is great to see that with Spanish Wine Scholar, there is a reference study program specifically focused on Spanish wines. This helps to show the amazing amount of regional diversity Spain has to offer with its impressive treasures of different and rare varieties, vineyards and unique spots” Miguel Torres Maczassek, 5th Generation and General Manager Familia Torres
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'