The French Wine Scholar™ education program is the most advanced, comprehensive, and up-to-date French wine course available. The syllabus takes a regional approach and discusses all French wine appellations and the factors that shape their identities.
At a glance:
- 4 x all-day classes with extensive tutored tastings to complement your online classroom resources
- Specially designed revision session on your exam day
- Typically 60 wines tasted included rare, premium examples
- FWS study manual
- Access to the FWS e-learning study modules, flashcards, review quizzes and extensive maps
- 100 question multiple choice classroom exam
Regions covered: Alsace, Champagne, Bourgogne, Beaujolais, Jura, Savoie, Loire, Bordeaux, Southwest, Languedoc, Roussillon, Rhône, Provence, Corsica
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"