Scotland is home to world-class cheese producers from every corner of the country. This course is all about celebrating our amazing produce by pairing them up with delicious wines from across the globe.
You'll learn some general tips about wine tasting and food and wine pairing across the course of a 2 hour session.
We'll try 7 different cheese and wine combinations which will vary from course to course, according to the season, but will include some of the following:
- Smoked Dunlop with Rioja Reserva
- Auld Reekie with Gigondas
- Wee Comrie with Oaked White
- Ailsa Craig Goats' cheese with Sancerre
- Isle of Mull Cheddar with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Strathdon Blue with Port
- Clava Organic Brie with Champagne
This course is a must for the foodies!
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'