This Spanish inspired fiesta celebrates the wonderful wines and produce of the spectacular Iberian peninsula. There is arguably no other country on earth that can match the vibrancy, flair, quality and diversity of Spanish wine, and so we dedicate this evening's tasting to sampling some of its very best, all paired up with top quality examples of the local delicacies.
We'll taste our way through 7 different combinations, which will vary from tasting to tasting but will include some of the following:
- Manchego with Rioja Gran Reserva
- Garlic prawns with Albarino
- Spicy chorizo with Ribera del Duero
- Serrano ham with White Rioja
- Smoked almonds and olives with Fino sherry
- Ice cream with Pedro Ximenez
Come and join us for the fiesta of feast - Ole!
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'