Welcome to our flagship wine course - a fun and informal introduction to the wonderful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more.
No previous experience is necessary - the emphasis is on learning by tasting.
This course runs for one evening each week to help you build your knowledge quickly. It is also flexible - if you need to skip a night, just let us know in advance and you'll be able to pick up a repeat session.
We have priced the course to save you the cost of one evening compared to booking the 8 evenings separately.
What will I get from this course?
- Taste over 50 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional
- Develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
What if I can’t make one of the evenings?
Not a problem. You can either send a substitute or we can schedule you onto a repeat session or give you a credit to use against any event.