In 2023 we will run two fully-inclusive long weekend trips to Bordeaux (Thursday to Sunday).
We have found a stunning accommodation for our groups at Chateau La Mespoule and everypone who joined our first trip last year had a fantastic time staying there.
We take a maximum of 12 people, which keeps group size manageable and means we are welcome at the Chateaux we want to visit (not the places that will accept large tour buses). Since the group size is small, we advise you to get in touch with us quickly if you are interested before the tours fill up.
You pay for your own flights (or may prefer to drive), but everything else is included - airport pickup, accommodation, all meals, all drinks, wine tastings and tuition, vineyard vists and local transport.
We stay in privately owned Chateau La Mespoule which boasts 8 beautiful ensuite bedrooms. The property enjoys a picturesque lake you can swim in, an indoor swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts, gym and a billiard room.
- 3 nights of accommodation in a beautiful ensuite bedroom in stunning Chateau La Mespoule
- Breakfast each day
- Lunch every day either at a local restaurant, wine estate or La Mespoule (wine included)
- Tasting tutorial every evening
- Dinner every day either at a local restaurant or La Mespoule (wine included)
- Pickup and return from Bergerac airport
- All transportation to vineyards (at least 4 visits including to a Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classé estate)
- All tours and tastings at the wine estates
- Full use of facilities at Chateau la Mespoule
Price is 1500 euros per person (roughly £1250) sharing a double or twin room. You can reserve your places with just 200 euros deposit per person.
Dates: We will be going twice in 2023
- Thurs 11th May to Sun 14th May
- Thurs Sep 28th to Sun Oct 1st
To find out more or to reserve your space, please send an email to email@example.com to request further information and/or a booking form.
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"