Welcome to our flagship wine-tasting experience - a fun and informal tasting tour through the beautiful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more or expand their horizons.
We cover all the essential details in just six weekly sessions! You will discover new wines and learn about the grapes grown in each place.
This is no typical course (no exam, no homework). We focus on learning by tasting and having fun. It's one evening per week, and if you need to skip an evening, just give us notice and you'll be able to attend a repeat.
The first 3 weeks explore the Old World and the second 3 weeks tour through the New World. These two parts can be taken separately in any order - just let us know when you book.
What will I get from this experience?
- Taste over 40 wines from 10 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional and develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover the best way to store wine and the ideal serving temperature
- Understand how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
Recent review: "I completed the World of Wine course taught by Mark in Cambridge, which was fantastic! I really enjoyed learning about the different types of wine and production methods." Sam Richardson, August 2021 (click here to read on Google Reviews).
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'