Wine Tasting & Wine Courses in Hampshire
Hampshire Wine School
A very warm welcome to Hampshire Wine School. We are a local, independently-owned wine education company.
We host regular wine tastings, courses and food and wine experiences in Southampton and Winchester for people who enjoy wine and want to learn more.
We are not affiliated to any wine merchants or retailers and offer you impartial recommendations and advice.
Our events are run by friendly wine tutors and are relaxed and informal with an emphasis upon learning by tasting. Whether you are new to wine and want to learn more, want to explore different countries or grape varieties, or simply want to enjoy good company and good times, we have a tasting for you. No previous wine tasting experience is necessary.
STOP PRESS: FOR EVERY SINGLE TICKET/PLACE WE SELL IN 2021, WE WILL GIVE £1 BACK TO 'NHS CHARITIES TOGETHER'. Click here to visit our JustGiving.com pledge page. You help the NHS by simply attending one of our tastings (virtually or in person)! £137 raised since 26/03/21.
Hampshire Wine School's Owner, Cécile Bergart
- was a guest champagne expert for Channel 4 'SuperScrimpers'
- was a regular guest speaker on BBC Radio Solent
- was an approved staff educator for Marks and Spencer, Claridge's and The Dorchester
- was a 2014-2015 Ruinart Champagne Ambassador in the UK
- was a judge at the 'Glass of Bubbly' International Competition in 2017
- is a published sommelier and wine educator (lately in the Hampshire Cook Book, alongside Delia Smith, Paul Hollywood, Rick Stein, Marcus Wareing)
- is a champagne educator for the Champagne Bureau UK
If you are craving something constructive to do with family members from across the globe, friends or colleagues, we can host a private or corporate online wine tasting for your group with everyone tasting the same wines, from only £180 for 6 devices/households.
For details of our social distancing Covid-19 policy, click here.