One way to get your wine fix is to join our super fun wine club. We MEET ONLINE EVERY FIRST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH, 7.30pm-9pm. As you do deserve a glass or two to start the month yet again, one new little vinous gem will be recommended every month by either your expert tutor, Cecile (owner of the Hampshire Wine School, Sommelier, Wine Tutor and Champagne Expert) or by one of its own club members. Yes, everyone has a say here!
If you're considering joining our wine club, or curious about what you could get if you were to be a member of our super fun wine club, here is a little more information about our perks ...
- we are a bunch of wine lovers who do not take ourselves seriously but do enjoy trying new flavours in good company
- we attend this virtual wine club virtually once a month but that doesn't stop us from being in touch the other days on the month, as we have our very own WhatsApp group and we love a good chat
- we share our tips and other discoveries about far-away wine regions, local pubs with great wine lists, best supermarket discounts, etc
- we receive PowerPoint presentations, tricks of the trade, wine lists, grape profiles, etc, from Cecile herself, to perfect our understanding of the wine industry
- the ever-so-limited places at Cecile's FINE WINE TASTINGS are offered to us, members, FIRST, for a whole 2 weeks BEFORE being released on the website to other wine lovers
A membership will get you the above and more! For only £180 a year per device/household (which is only £15 per month only ... now, come on, that's better than a gym membership because at least here, you will attend for sure! lol).
We recommend 1 bottle of wine to purchase in advance (from a variety of supermarkets, from Aldi to Waitrose, or from nationwide wine merchants such as The Wine Society, Majestic, Laithwaite's) and taste altogether on the night. Sometimes 2 bottles for comparison purposes, but never more. Wine is an extra cost, but not compulsory.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'