Here's an introductory course that will help you understand the character of all the main wine grapes.
Once a week for 3 weeks we learn by tasting and discover the flavours and structure of each grape, foods to pair with the wines, and what the labels reveal to help you identify classic styles.
We also introduce how climate and other factors influence the expression of each grape to help you choose wines more easily in shops and restaurants.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris/Grigio, Riesling
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Syrah/Shiraz
- New World and Old World styles - 18 wines tasted
- Ideal service temperature for these wines
- Ideal food pairings for these wines
We give you food suggestions for each grape variety and we practice food pairing in class with carefully selected nibbles - discover your ideal combinations!
Come join in the fun and begin to see wine with new eyes!
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"