If you enjoy wine but are nervous about straying away from your favourite tipple let us open your eyes to the world of wine!
In just two hours we will help you decode the sometimes-confusing labels and you will learn to taste wine like a professional.
Chardonnay, Chablis, Merlot, Bordeaux, Sauvignon Blanc, Chianti, Malbec, Rioja, Riesling, Shiraz: these names all represent a grape variety or a classic European wine region. We will help you start to understand the difference – by tasting them of course!
We will taste at least six delicious wines from around the wine making world and provide many helpful tips to help enhance your enjoyment of wine. By the end of the evening, you will have learned:
- The difference between traditionally labelled European wines and those from the "New World"
- How to taste, swirl and sniff like a professional
- How to identify aromas and flavours in wine
- About the influence of climate and weather on wine
- The influence of oak and other wine-making techniques on the wine in your glass
Professional ISO tasting glasses, all tasting materials including tasting sheets & table water and some tasty snacks are provided.
If you think wine tasting is a “stuffy” affair, let us reassure you, we believe that wine tasting is for everyone, and as we don’t sell wine, there is absolutely no sales pressure.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'