We will taste a range of different cold meats and match them with classic wines from France, Spain, Italy and the rest of the wine making world and explain why they taste so good together. We'll also talk about food and wine pairing in general and give you some really good tips to try out at home.
During the workshop we will try 6 different charcuterie and wine pairings. The combinations will vary from one event to another depending upon availability but will include at least 3 pairings from the following delicious combinations:
- Italian Salami with Italian Sangiovese
- Traditional Saucisson with a Southern French Carignan
- Chicken Liver Parfait with a French dessert wine
- Cured Spanish ham with Rioja Reserva
- Jesus Salami with Gaillac Rouge
- Cured French ham with Roussanne
- Rillettes with a Côtes du Rhône
- Traditional Corsican Lonzu with a Provence Rose
- Chorizo with Amontillado Sherry
Perfect for food and wine lovers!
Professional ISO tasting glasses and all tasting materials including tasting sheets and table water are provided.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'