The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course but is delivered by ZOOM - you will taste and learn in a LIVE study group guided by one of our certified wine educators.
You'll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties, where they are grown and the styles of wine they produce. You'll explore factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence.
Why choose to study online with us:
- Our courses offer a near classroom experience online - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, they are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- Our courses cover the same content as the classroom courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and ask any questions you have
- We offer a different course formats including evening, weekend and afternoon courses so you can choose the format that suits your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam, take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
For more detail on the course structure, content, assessment criteria and sample exam questions - View the WSET Level 2 specification
We also offer WSET Level 2 Award in Wines in a classroom setting
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'