Join us as we dig beneath the fizz and the froth of Prosecco at our annual Prosecco tasting hosted by Prosecco DOC's UK ambassador, Neil Phillips, aka The Wine Tipster.
The UK's most popular Sparkling Wine has become synonymous with joy, celebration and 'La Dolce Vita' (the good life). We spend more on Prosecco in the UK than any other Sparkling Wine and this informal and fun tasting will reveal the secrets behind Prosecco’s success.
Discover the latest from the Prosecco DOC in North East Italy as you taste your way through wines from eight different producers, featuring brut, extra dry and Prosecco DOC Millesimato Rosé!
You'll learn about the different styles of Prosecco including spumante, frizzante and colfondo and Neil will explain what's going in Proseccoland including:
• Aperitivo Time
• The stories behind the featured producers
• Organic Prosecco DOC wines and vegan friendly Prosecco DOC wines
• Sustainability in Prosecco DOC
• Prosecco DOC Rosé Millesimato, which is now on the shelves!
• The new Zero and Extra Brut categories
• Visiting the Prosecco DOC producers and staying in Treviso, the home of Tiramisu.
The tasting will also be packed with tips on how to pair Prosecco with food and how great Prosecco is in cocktails.
A must-do tasting for any fizz fans!