The Level 2 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual classroom sessions by one of our certified wine educators.
Why choose to study online with us?
- Our online courses offer a near classroom experience - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, they are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- Our online courses cover the same content as the classroom courses and you will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and other students and ask questions throughout the sessions
- We offer a different course formats including evening, weekend and condensed courses so you can choose the format that suits your schedule
- The price of your online course includes an online exam that you can schedule at a time that is convenient to you
- All courses booked through Norfolk Wine School also include an online 1-hour exam preparation/revision session
There is the option to take your exam in the classroom, please enquire before making your booking.
For more detail on the course structure & content, as well as assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the full Level 2 course specification
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"