Corporate online wine tastings
Your event will be hosted by leading wine expert, Jeremy Dunn, Owner and Chief Wine Tutor at Norfolk Wine School, who brings wine to life with his engaging mix of fascinating stories, amusing anecdotes, terrific tastings and virtual vineyard tours using Google Earth. Jeremy will make sure your guests have a great time while tasting wine.
Your wine-loving clients or employees will enjoy a thoughtfully selected range of wines to accompany your theme including traditional classics and more unusual wines they might not have have tasted before all delivered direct to their door.
In an uncertain world and with time at a premium, a Virtual Vineyard corporate online wine tasting provides you with an opportunity to raise a glass with your guests and safely share a memorable experience.Submit Enquiry
Register your interest in a virtual wine tasting event
Virtual Vineyard wine tasting tours for corporate entertainment
Jeremy has a range of tried and tested Virtual Vineyard tastings all packaged up and ready to go:
- Local wine - we've teamed up with one of Norfolk's leading wine estates, the award winning Winbirri Vineyard; includes a tasting of the wine that achieved world-wide acclaim
- A taste of Northern Spain - we'll whet your guest’s appetites with a virtual journey across the north of Spain, including the traditional region of Rioja and a bottle of bubbly Cava
- Jeremy's favourite - a taste of Italy - celebrate 'La Dolce Vita' as your guests enjoy a premium style Prosecco and taste a delicious wine from the sunny island of Sicily
- New-wave wines – a tasting of new and interesting wines from around the world that have recently caught Jeremy’s eye
- Fine & Rare - treat your guests to a tasting of some of the world's classic wines that will stimulate both their minds and tastebuds
Jeremy is very well-connected in the world of wine and will always invite a winemaker to join his corporate events however this is subject to their availability and cannot be guaranteed.
Have a theme in mind?
No problem. Tell us what you have in mind and we'll develop a bespoke Virtual Vineyard tasting to meet your brief.
We take care of all the wine deliveries. Send us your guests delivery details 10 days before your event and they will receive 3 x 75cl bottles of wine specially selected for your tasting delivered direct to their door. We can also deliver wine in bulk to you for onward distribution if preferred.Submit Enquiry Download Virtual Vineyard PDF
Book your online corporate wine event in 5 easy steps
What our customers say...
"I have received numerous emails from attendees who really enjoyed the event, even more than they thought they would....Jeremy really helped engage with everyone, was amusing and lighthearted, responded well to comments/questions raised and coped well with the numbers on zoom...EXCEEDED our expectations!"
" Just a quick email to say fantastic session. The feedback is brilliant and we will definitely be using you again. "
"Many thanks to Jeremy, Connie and Lee for hosting a very enjoyable, entertaining and informative evening. Everyone is saying what a great time they had and although not able to physically meet this year the benefit was that partners/friends could also join in with the event."