The day kicks off with English Fizz and canapés and includes a delicious 3-course seasonal lunch.
During the day you will taste at least 15 wines, from all around the world and learn all about wine, including how to pair food and wine.
It's a relaxed and informal event, suitable for anybody, from beginners to budding connoisseurs.
Our Saturday Course makes an amazing gift and can be purchased as a gift voucher.
Overview of the day:
- The day starts at 10am with a glass of English Fizz and breakfast inspired canapés
- You'll then enjoy a practical introduction to wine tasting including how to sniff, slurp & sip like a professional
- In the morning you'll taste a range of classic wine styles from the Old World including France, Italy & Spain
- We then break for a delicious 3 course seasonal lunch (with more wine)
- The afternoon session starts with a fun blind tasting session
- We then take your on a tour of the New World tasting wines from Australia, Chile, South Africa & Argentina
- Finally we'll reveal how you can make great food and wine pairings and finish with some fine cheese paired with more wine!
- The day ends at approx 4pm