The day kicks off with English Fizz and breakfast inspired canapés and includes a delicious 3-course seasonal lunch
You will taste at least 15 wines, from all around the world and learn all about wine, including how to pair food and wine.
It's a relaxed, informal and social event, suitable for anybody, from beginners to budding connoisseurs.
Our Saturday Course makes an amazing gift and can be purchased as a gift voucher.
Overview of the day:
- The day starts at 10am with a glass of English Fizz and breakfast inspired canapés
- You'll then enjoy a practical introduction to wine tasting including how to sniff, slurp & sip like a professional
- In the morning you'll taste a range of classic wine styles from the Old World including France, Italy & Spain
- We then break for a delicious 3 course seasonal lunch (with more wine)
- The afternoon session starts with a fun blind tasting session
- We then take your on a tour of the New World tasting wines from Australia, Chile, South Africa & Argentina
- Finally we'll reveal how you can make great food and wine pairings and finish with some fine cheese paired with more wine!
- The day ends at approx 4pm
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"