Bocas are tasty small plates & snacks served together to make up a meal in Peru and other South American countries. They always reflect the local cuisine so think meat, fish and vegetable dishes that pack a big punch with bold fusion-food flavours including fruits, spices and plenty of fiery chilli heat!
We've captured the spirit of this in our selection of Bocas that reflect some of the best traditions of South American cuisine. We've paired them with a selection of fruit-forward wines that celebrate the New World Wine styles you'll find across the America's from California to Argentina.
During the evening we'll explain how to pair flavour-packed food with wine before you enjoy four rounds of Bocas, including hot, cold, sweet and savoury dishes, all paired with different wines.
- Guacamole & Fiery Salsa served with Cornbread crackers
- Peruvian Ceviche served with cilantro oil
- Sweet potato Empanada with coconut cream
- Locally sourced steak served Argentinian style with Chimichurri sauce
- Brazilian Coxinho
- Sliced warm baby potatoes with Peruvian Aji Amarillo pepper sauce and queso fresco
- Mexican Chipotle slaw
- Brazilian desert duo - caramelised pineapple with vanilla ice cream and Brigadeiros - fudge ball lollipops
Allergy advice and dietary requirements
Vegan, Vegetarian and gluten-free diets can be catered for with advance notice. Please e-mail us with any dietary requirements and details of allergies when booking on email@example.com
Please be aware that this event starts promptly at 7pm. We recommend that you allow up to half an hour after the stated finish time before arranging transport home as occasionally service can run a little late.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'