This is the most incredible opportunity to taste some of the world’s finest wines. Whether you’re a dedicated wine enthusiast or simply want to learn a bit more about fine wine, this particular wine tasting offers a truly unique experience.
Get ready to impress your tastebuds as I shall present 7 fine wines from my very own wine cellar, aged to perfection by yours truly.
So reserve a seat at my exclusive tasting (as it is limited to 13 guests) and enjoy the following award-winning and truly remarkable wines from the very best producers and vintages:
- Vina Ardanza, Rioja Reserva 'Seleccion Especial', La Rioja Alta DOCa 2010, Spain - Wine Society: "the 2010 vintage of this legendary Rioja Reserva is quite possibly the best Ardanza in the wine's 77-year history. It is only the fourth time La Rioja Alta have deemed the quality to be worthy of the label "Seleccion Especial" and the first in 19 years.' 95 ppoints from Robert Parker
- Penfold's 'Kalimna Shiraz' Bin 28 2014, Australia -
- Chateau Bel-Air 'Dubois-Challon', Premier Grand Cru Classe, St Emilion Grand Cru 2000, Bordeaux AOC -
- Domaine Bott-Geyl, 'Sonnenglanz' Gewurztraminer 'Vendanges Tardives', Alsace Grand Cru AOC 2015 -
- Albert Bichot, Meursault AOC 2017, Burgundy -
- Albert Bichot, Nuits-Saint-Georges AOC 2014, Burgundy -
- Hochar Pere & Fils, Chateau Musar, Beckaa Valley AOC 2012, Lebanon -
Served with a selection of cheeses and cold meats to enhance the wine's flavours and create a truly memorable experience.
Only 13 places, so book early to avoid disappointment! £85 WILL GET YOU ONE PLACE AT THIS PARTICULAR TASTING!