The situation will be monitored daily and if after 2 weeks, the risk looks like it has diminished, the Prime Minister indicated that it would be possible to move to step 4 earlier. In the meantime, pilots for sporting events, such as the Euros, and some theatre performances will continue.
The guidance on what you can and cannot do in England has been updated with a summary of changes from 21 June, including a little more information on changes to weddings or civil partnership ceremonies, wedding receptions or civil partnership celebrations, and commemorative events following a funeral such as a wake, stone setting or ash scattering. The number of people who can attend these events in a COVID-Secure venue or other venue (such as a garden of a private home) will be determined by how many people a venue can safely accommodate with social distancing measures in place, including guests of all ages and anyone working at the event.
There is also new information available for those organising an event in venues such as private gardens or on private land.
PLEASE NOTE: Your booking is safe with us - any event that could not go ahead was automatically converted to a credit. Rescheduling is simple: click here on "how to redeem a gift voucher or credit note". So keep an eye on the website and when you see a date you would like to attend, email us to let us know which one!
Many thanks, Cécile (Proprietor, Wine Tutor, Sommelier & Champagne Expert)
This is what to expect when you attend one our classroom events
- Hand sanitiser available
- Enhanced hygiene measures in place
- We assume each booking is made per family bubble. If you need to socially distance within your group, please let us know
- Fewer people at our events so we can ensure adequate social distancing between groups
- A spittoons if you require it will be a discreet personal cup
On the day of the event
- When you arrive at our venue please use a facemask
- When sat at a table your facemask may be removed
- Please follow (one way) signs as appropriate to our room
- If using lifts do not share with anyone outside your family bubble
- Tutors will wear face masks when closer than 2m to you
- All wines will be poured by the tutor
If you aren't ready to join us yet – no problem – we are continuing our online events in the comfort of your own home with gins or matched wines and/or food suggestions for the ultimate night in!