One for the chocoholics! Just like wine, chocolate comes in a wide variety of colours and flavours, but did you know that when paired with wine it can create indulgent, adult only, combinations?
Whether you want to pair wine with a dessert, other sweet treat or just enhance the experience of your chocolate bar on an evening in front of the TV, this is the tasting for you. We'll reveal what you need to think about when pairing chocolate with wine and how to create winning pairings that will have you craving for more. We will try 7 different chocolate and wine ombinations and while they will vary a bit from tasting to tasting, will include at least some of the following:
- Rose Port with white chocolate
- Pedro Ximenez with chocolate & dried fruit
- Californian Zinfandel with a single origin premium dark chocolate
- Ruby Port with chocolate & berries
- Rutherglen Muscat with a milk chocolate florentine
- LBV Port with a 80% cacao dark chocolate
- Sparkling Shiraz with chocolate brownie
- Pinot Noir with milk chocolate
- Lambrusco with milk chocolate
- Cadbury's Creme Egg (when in season) with German dessert wine
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'