Join our 2023 ‘Meet the Merchants’ winter wine fair from 1pm to 5pm (come when you like and stay as long as you want). Stock up for Christmas!
Armed with a tasting glass, you will enter a room where each wine merchant has a range of new and exciting wines for you to sample. You can try as many wines as you like (more than 100 wines open), find out more about them and ask any questions.
Get £10 discount (nearly 15% off) when you buy two tickets. Click here to take advantage of that offer.
Spittoons are available for those who wish to use them. This keeps you mentally alert so you can enjoy finding new favourites.
Cambridgeshire Wine School doesn't sell wine, but this event is a showcase for our favourite local merchants. Special offers will be available on the day, and you can buy wines you like either to take away with you or arrange delivery. With Christmas just around the corner, this is the perfect time to stock up on what you need for the season (and for gifts).
Please note - as this is a walkaround wine fair, seating will not be available.
Who is there? Discover a mix of old friends as well as new sources for interesting wines. Confirmed so far...
- Ely Wine (Italian specialist)
- Thorne Wines (Spain and New World specialist)
- Solaris Wines (unique European wines)
- Adnams Cellar & Kitchen (varied and some exclusive wines)
- Corney & Barrow (Newmarket wine merchant)
- Bubbly Bandits (Sparkling Italian wine specialist)
- Coopers Croft Vineyard nr Newmarket
- Ukrainian Wine Company (based in Cambridge)
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'