We're so excited to be hosting our Saturday courses in a private room at prestigious and centrally located Hotel du Vin in Bristol City Centre.
Come and enjoy a friendly, informal and fun wine journey tasting at least 13 wines from around the world with a delicious 2 course lunch included in the price!
Please book 2 weeks in advance. Later bookings please get in contact to ensure we can accommodate your food order.
What could you learn?
- Be introduced to the Worlds major wine regions
- New World Wines (Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Argentina, South Africa, California) vs Old World Classics (France, Italy, & Spain)
- Major Red Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Tempranillo & others.
- Major White Grape Varieties – Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, & others!
- How wine is made - grapes, fermentation and ageing
- How to taste wines like a professional – aroma, flavours, describing wines
- Recognising elements of wine - tannin, acidity, oak
- Tutored Tasting of 13 Wines
- The effect of climate on the taste of wine
- Which wines to buy, where to obtain the best value for money, storing & serving wine, understanding wine labels
- Food & Wine Matching tips & advice
This makes an excellent gift for the wine and food lover in your life!
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'