The Level 1 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course but is delivered by ZOOM - you will taste and learn in a LIVE study group guided by one of our certified wine educators.
You'll explore the main types and styles of wine, learn how to describe wine accurately and make food and wine pairings. Great for anyone new to wine, for the wine enthusiast looking to study in a structured way or for a person in their first job in hospitality or wine retail.
Why choose to study online with us:
- Our courses offer a near classroom experience online - you will be tutored through your course by a professionally qualified wine tutor, these are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- Our courses cover the same content as the classroom courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and ask any questions you have
- We offer a different course formats including evening, weekend and afternoons, so you can choose the format that suits your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam, take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
For more detail on the course structure, content, assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the WSET Level 1 Specification
We also offer the WSET Level 1 Award in Wines in a classroom setting.