The WSET Level 2 Wine Course is perfect for those who have an interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. It is also ideal for those employed in the drinks and hospitality industries who require better product knowledge.
The WSET Level 3 Wine Course is suitable for Wine enthusiasts who wish to learn about wines in a rigorous and structured manner, and gain an internationally recognised wine qualification.
Why book a WSET course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course.
- We offer assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- We don't sell wine, we are professional wine educators - we don't do anything else!
- Our WSET Tutors all have the WSET Diploma, not just WSET qualified!
- We have great experience in training over 1,000 students...
- Wine tasting is fun and we make all our courses fun!. Yes even the WSET level 3 course!! Remember slurping is a skill!!!
And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average...
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Short written answer questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%