Come and enjoy a friendly, informal and fun wine journey that sees us taste 13 wines from around the world. No previous experience necessary - Relax and sip back our delicious wines! With a delicious two-course lunch paired with wine of course!
Why book with Birmingham Wine School?
- This is the best, most fun wine tasting day in Birmingham. Don't take our word for it, our Trip Advisor reviews are 5*
- It's great fun and you'll taste some fabulous wines, with a delicious lunch.
- We've been running them for 12+ years. We know what makes a great day!
- Hotel du Vin is a short walk from Snowhill and New Street railway stations.
- We are flexible and only need 14 days notice to change a booking.
- We give proper wine tasting measures. 70ml+ (unlike some other companies!)
What to expect:
Saturday - We start at 11am with Champagne, followed by five further white wines. Lunch is at 1pm. We send an email 5 days before the event to advise on lunch options. The afternoon is a range of red wines, (with extra cheese). We select a wide range of different styles of wine, normally in the £8 to £30 price range - the wines differ for each event. While we do bring spittoons, most people prefer to drink the wines, so please plan not to drive afterwards!