Come and enjoy a friendly, informal and fun wine journey that sees us taste 13 wines from around the world. No previous experience necessary - Relax and sip back our delicious wines! With a delicious two-course lunch paired with wine of course!
Why book with Birmingham Wine School?
- This is the best, most fun wine tasting day in Birmingham. Don't take our word for it, our Trip Advisor reviews are 5*
- It's great fun and you'll taste some fabulous wines, with a delicious lunch.
- We've been running them for 12+ years. We know what makes a great day!
- Hotel du Vin is a short walk from Snowhill and New Street railway stations.
- We are flexible and only need 14 days notice to change a booking.
- We give proper wine tasting measures. 70ml+ (unlike some other companies!)
What to expect: Other than having fun!
Saturday - We start at 11am with Champagne, followed by five further white wines. Lunch is at 1pm. We send an email 5 days before the event to advise on lunch options. The afternoon is a range of red wines, (with extra cheese). We select a wide range of different styles of wine, normally in the £8 to £30 price range - the wines differ for each event. While we do bring spittoons, most people prefer to drink the wines, so please plan not to drive afterwards!
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"