WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
The WSET Level 2 Wine Course is perfect for those who have an interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. It is also ideal for those employed in the drinks and hospitality industries who require better product knowledge.
At a glance:
- 30+ wines tasted
- 18 hours tuition
- 14 hours home study
- 60 min multiple-choice exam
For more detail on the course structure & content, as well as assessment criteria and sample Exam questions - View the Full Level 2 course specification
While beneficial, you do not need to take WSET Level 1 before enrolling on this WSET Level 2 course.
We have more availability with our WSET Level 2 ONLINE courses
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average:
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Essay questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications