WSET Level 2 Award in Wines
The WSET Level 2 Wine Course is perfect for those who have an interest in wine, and wish to broaden their knowledge in a structured way. It is also ideal for those employed in the drinks and hospitality industries who require better product knowledge.
At a glance:
- 30+ wines tasted
- 18 hours tuition
- 14 hours home study
- 60 min multiple-choice exam
For more detail on the course structure & content, as well as assessment criteria and sample Exam questions - View the Full Level 2 course specification
While beneficial, you do not need to take WSET Level 1 before enrolling on this WSET Level 2 course.
Can't make it in person? Check out our online courses here and take the qualification from the comfort of your own home!
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful.
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'