Birmingham WSET Courses at a glance:
WSET Level 1 wine: Discover and taste the main grape varieties, plus explore food and wine pairing. 9+ wines tasted / 7 hrs tuition / 0 hrs home study / multiple-choice exam / £165
WSET Level 2 wine: Taste a wider range of grapes and wine styles, and start exploring the wines regions of the world. 30+ wines tasted / 18 hrs tuition / 14 hrs home study / multiple-choice exam / £430
WSET Level 3 wine: Delve deeper into the world of wines gaining a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Learn how to assess wines accurately, and confidently explain wine style and quality60+ wines tasted / 30 hrs tuition / 54 hrs home study / min multiple-choice & written answer + blind-tasting exam / £765
World of Wine Course Our own most popular flagship course. More relaxed, more flexible, and brilliant alternative to Level 1 and Level 2, with emphasis on learning by tasting 50+ wines. 8x Evenings / 16 hrs tuition / No home study / No Exam. Superb value at £225.
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average:
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Essay questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"