WSET Courses at a glance:
WSET Level 3 wine - in class: 60+ wines tasted /~30 hrs tuition /~54 hrs home study /120 min multiple-choice & written answer exam plus 30 min blind-tasting exam / £720 / VIEW Full Level 3 Specification
World of Wine Course ~50+ wines tasted / 8x Evenings / ~16 hrs tuition / No home study / No Exam / Not WSET - our own flagship course! / Learn-by-tasting / from £175 / VIEW Course Outline
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average:
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Essay questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications