WSET Courses at a glance:
WSET Level 3 in Wines Award is an advanced level qualification for professionals working in the wine industry and for wine enthusiasts. For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines, this qualification provides a detailed unde...
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful. Our pass rates are much higher than the national average:
- Level 1 - Our pass rate 99%. National average 93%
- Level 2 - Our pass rate 97%. National average 89%
- Level 3 - Tasting exam. Our pass rate 100%. National average 87%
- Level 3 - Multiple choice. Our pass rate 100%. National average 88%
- Level 3 - Essay questions. Our pass rate 70%. National average 50%
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications