Birmingham WSET Courses at a glance:
WSET Level 1 wine: Discover and taste the main grape varieties, plus explore food and wine pairing. 9+ wines tasted / 7 hrs tuition / 0 hrs home study / multiple-choice exam / £180
WSET Level 2 wine: Taste a wider range of grapes and wine styles, and start exploring the wines regions of the world. 30+ wines tasted / 18 hrs tuition / 14 hrs home study / multiple-choice exam / £450
WSET Level 3 wine: Delve deeper into the world of wines gaining a detailed understanding of grape growing and wine making. Learn how to assess wines accurately, and confidently explain wine style and quality60+ wines tasted / 30 hrs tuition / 54 hrs home study / min multiple-choice & written answer + blind-tasting exam / £795
We also offer Level 1 wine and Level 2 wine ONLINE with live tuition via Zoom.
World of Wine Course Our own most popular flagship course. More relaxed, more flexible, and brilliant alternative to Level 1 and Level 2, with emphasis on learning by tasting 50+ wines. 8x Evenings / 16 hrs tuition / No home study / No Exam. Superb value at £225.
Why not purchase a Nez Du Vin 54 Aromas kit to go alongside your course? Find out more here.
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
Why book a WSET Course with Birmingham Wine School?
- We offer a personalised service, with direct feedback on progress during your course, offering assistance to students when needed outside of classroom hours.
- As professional wine educators we do not sell wine to remain impartial.
- All our WSET Tutors have the WSET Diploma, (not just WSET qualified).
- We have extensive experience in training over 1,000 students.
- We make wine tasting fun, remember, slurping is a skill.
- And all this translates into helping you be successful.
We have educated over 1,000 people in these WSET Qualifications
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'