Our annual Port extravaganza is back! A chance to revel in comparing everything from basic Ruby all the way up to a beautiful 35yo Vintage Port. Each wine comes matched with its perfect cheese companion for added deliciousness and indulgence!
We are always on the hunt for new wines to show each year, but here's an idea of what our lineup has looked like in previous years...
- Zuccardi Fortified Malbec with Delice de Bourgogne
- Graham's Ruby Reserve with Baron Bigod Brie
- Krohn Unfiltered LBV with Havod Cheddar
- Taylor's Quinta de Vargellas with Old Winchester
- Exhibition Vintage Port 1985 with Comte
- Sandemann's 30yo Tawny with Stichelton
What's Christmas without a spot of Port and Cheese in your life?!
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'