A great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine. You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them.
Facebook review June 2018 by Paul "I’ve just completed the 8 week world wine tasting course (a treat to my wife & I as an anniversary present). The tutors, Sam & Sherry are both very passionate about wine & the course is both enjoyable & educational. Give it a whirl, there’s far worse ways to spend an eve in EC3"
WHAT IF I HAVE TO MISS AN EVENING?
No problem, please give us 7 working days notice, you can pick up the missed session on the next World Tour, or get a credit you can use for any of our courses or tastings. Courses run throughout the year - more dates announced soon!
KEY FEATURES OF THE 8-WEEK WORLD TOUR OF WINE COURSE
Taste around 50 delicious wines in 8 tasting events
• Retail prices of wines tasted will generally be between £7 and £30
• Discover where to find today's best value for money wines.
• Wine and food matching advice.
• Common wine faults - how to spot them.
• Storing and serving wine advice.
• Taste the world’s major red and white grape varieties.
• Professional ISO tasting glasses and tasting notes.
We will sample at least 6 different quality wines each evening. We also include a rapid introductory session on how to taste wine – explained in a no-nonsense practical way - we aim to take the pretentiosness out of wine.
Great value - the cost of the course is £35 per evening - less than booking individual evenings!