The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level 1 Award in Wines is an ideal starting point for anyone who is considering embarking on a professional career in the drinks industry or those with no prior or little experience of wine tasting who are curious to learn more. It is an enjoyable, relaxed and interactive course which is completed in a single day in Leeds city centre and includes the exam, making it easy to fit in with busy working schedules. WSET Level 1 Award in Wines has full accreditation from OfQual as part of the UK Government’s Qualifications & Credits Framework as a Level 1 Vocational Qualification.
The deadline for applications for this course is two weeks before the course start date: please ensure you have booked your place in time.
The Fee of £195 includes
- All WSET course materials
- Professional WSET tuition by WSET Certified tutor
- 10-12 fantastic Wine samples to taste during the day.
- Food and wine matching activities
- We teach you the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine (SAT) ® which will enable you to analyse wines objectively and consistently
- registration with WSET, all examination fees, and an internationally-recognised certificate upon successful completion
- VAT at 20%
Please Note: bookings for this course must be received no later than two weeks before the course start date in order to complete the registration process which will allow students to take the exam on the day of the course. In certain circumstances we may be able to accept a late application for the course, but you should contact the Wine School in the first instance to see if we are able to make provisions.
Special Educational Needs: please make the School aware if you have a condition which may mean that you will qualify for additional help during the exam such as dyslexia.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'