Parma ham with Lambrusco, Rioja with Iberico Chorizo, Bardolino with Bresaola. So many delicious pairings of hand sliced charcuterie and wine: YUM! The flavours which go hand in hand with cured meat- smoke, spice- bring out the best in the wine too!
We take as much care sourcing our charcuterie as we do with our wine. Freshly hand sliced from our pals over at Once Upon A Vine, we will bring you the most delicious range of cured meats. Wine-wise we will be sure to cover all bases; some fizz, some white, some red, at least one orange... get ready for a taste sensation!
We always pick our pairings close to the event, depending on what is in season, what is in stock, and anything which we have just discovered. But to give you an idea of the sort of pairings which have graced this event in the past...
- Venison and Green Peppercorn salami with Ribera del Duero
- Finnochiona (fennel seed salami) and Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- Iberico Chorizo and Graciano Rioja
- Bellota Ham and Amontillado
- Coppa Trentina and Pinot Grigio Ramato (skin contact/orange)
Our mouths are watering already at the prospect!