Love Cheese? Love wine? Why not come along to our cheese and wine matching evening and learn more about the best cheese and wine pairings to enjoy at home. We will be exploring a range of delicious cheeses and matching them with some classic wines from around the globe. We will also talk about food and wine matching more generally, and you'll pick up some really good tips to take away and practice at home.
On the evening we will try 6 different cheese and wine combinations, and while they will vary slightly from one event to another they will include a range of the following:
- Delice de Bourgogne (triple soft cheese) with a delicious Champagne
- Ste Maure de Touraine (goats cheese) with a fresh Sauvignon Blanc
- Taleggio (soft wash-rind cow's cheese) with a complex Nebbiolo
- Cashel Blue (V) (Irish blue cheese) with a layered sweet wine
- Aged Comte with an oaked powerful Chardonnay
- Mature Cheddar with a classic Bordeaux/Bordeaux Style red
This evening also makes for the perfect gift for the foodie in your life!
Please note that due to the nature of the tasting we cannot cater for vegetarians or vegan.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'