On our WSET online courses students will cover the same syllabus and can taste the same wines as our classroom courses but provide the flexibility of not having to attend regular classes at the award-winning West London Wine School.
Out of all WSET course providers globally, West London Wine School was awarded the WSET Educator of the Year in 2018! So you can book with confidence.
All Online WSET Course Fees Include:
- A tasting kit containing 50ml samples of all wines tasted on the course.
- The official WSET course study pack (or study guide for L1) either online or hard copy.
- Professional WSET tuition host LIVE virtually by a West London Wine School WSET Certified Tutor
- Secure access to a recording of each session – perfect if you’re unable to attend a session as scheduled.
- ‘Office hours’ after class with your tutor to answer any questions you may have as well as a dedicated tutor email address for any course queries between lessons.
- Exclusive access to Jimmy Smith’s ‘E-Learning Wine’ online revision platform - containing hundreds of multiple choice questions, flashcards, exercises, templates and educational videos.
- Exam & all related examination fees
- Internationally-recognised WSET qualification certificate and pin for those who pass the in-person or online exam
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
You'll still benefit from online interaction with your study group to help you get the most out of the course and you will receive EXCLUSIVE access to Jimmy Smith's new online student resource portal: E-Learning Wine! Please note that you can now do your WSET Level 1 and Level 2 exam online! For Level 3 WSET courses you will still need to attend your exam in-person at our school's venue in West London.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'