All the dates you see on our website are live and available to book. We can't wait to see you!
We have worked hard, in conjunction with our lovely venues, to make our tastings safe and comfortable at this time. We follow the latest official Government guidance for events in the hospitality setting and also for education where applicable to our vocational courses.
This is what to expect when you attend a Clifton Wine School tasting.
- Enhanced hygiene measures in place, including wines pre poured
- Hand sanitiser available
- Track and Trace QR code
- Social distancing measures
- Fewer people at our events so we can ensure adequate social distancing
- In line with guidance, please wear a mask when entering the venue. This can be removed once seated.
- *Please note - if a spittoons is required, please bring your own.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
In the event your tasting is effected by local or national restrictions and we have to postpone we will;
- Offer you a new, rescheduled date for the same tasting
- Offer you an alternative tasting of your choice, on a different date (to same value)
- Offer you an open credit note, valid for 2 years, so you can choose to come another time.
As a small business we want you to come and enjoy a tasting with us. In the event restrictions force us to postpone, we will work with you to find a new event and date you are happy with.
If you have a Gift Voucher that expired in 2020 which you were unable to use, don't worry, we've extended all vouchers to the end of 2021 giving you lots of time to come to one of our fantastic tastings. You can redeem your gift voucher at check out. CLICK HERE to see a full list of our upcoming tastings.
If you are looking for a gift for a wine lover you can purchase our Gift Vouchers with confidence. Our Gift Vouchers carry the longest period of validity in the gift experience industry - they are valid for two years to allow your recipient plenty of time to choose a convenient date.
Keeping our educators and customers safe, while still hosting an enjoyable experience, is our main priority. We will adhere to the UK's Government guidelines and follow their advice and guidance for workers and employers regarding premises re-opening, which can be found in the 'Reopen Your Business Safely' guide.
As a small business we are extremely grateful for your continued support. If you have any queries or concerns please don’t hesitate to get in touch, and we wish all our customers good health in these challenging times and we look forward to welcoming you in person or online to Clifton Wine School soon.