Join us on a 2-month jaunt across the globe as we visit a huge variety of wine-making countries, tasting everything from Chianti Classico to Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc as we go. All wrapped up with a decadent evening of Champage, Sparkling wine paired with Fish and Chips! No better way to spend a Tuesday evening!
Those who haven't had any previous wine tasting experience will feel completely at home, but with great wines to taste and explore, even experienced tasters will discover something new!
- All wine samples (taste at least 6 wines a week)
- A selection of nibbles to accompany the wines and a fish and chips supper on the final night of the course.
- Detailed tasting notes
- Use of Professional ISO tasting glasses
- 2 hour weekly class lead by a highly qualificed, experienced and entertaining wine educator
You can book each session individually, though booking the whole 8 week course offers better value for money (Saving £50).
What will I get from this course?
- Taste around 50 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional
- Develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
What if I can’t make one of the evenings?
Not a problem. You can either send a substitute or if you let us know in advance we can schedule you onto a repeat session next time we run the course or give you a credit to use against another event event.
This course makes an ideal present for the budding wine enthusiast in your life or for any wine lover who wants to learn more.