The Level 2 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual classroom sessions by one of our certified wine educators using Zoom.
The course takes you from beginner to intermediate level. Students may start here (it is not necessary to first complete Level 1).
You'll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties, the regions in which they are grown and the styles of wine they produce. You'll explore factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence.
Why choose to study online with us?
- Our online courses offer a near classroom experience - you will be tutored by a professionally qualified instructor, these are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and other students and ask questions during the sessions
- All sessions are recorded so you can catch up anything you missed.
- We offer different formats including evenings, weekends, and condensed courses so you can choose to suit your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam - take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
There is the option to take your exam in the classroom, please email us to enquire before booking.
For more detail on the course structure and content, as well as assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the full Level 2 specification.
The 8 x 2-hour online sessions run from 7.00 - 9.00 pm on Mondays each week, over 8 weeks. Course Schedule and Important Dates The 8 x 2-hour online classroom sessions run from 7:00pm to 9:00pm as follows: Course Schedule and Importa...
The 8 x 2-hour online sessions run from 6.30 - 8.30 pm on Tuesdays each week, over 8 weeks. Course Schedule and Important Dates The 8 x 2-hour online classroom sessions run from 6:30pm to 8:30pm as follows: Course Schedule and Import...
The 8 x 2-hour online sessions run from 7pm - 9pm on Wednesdays each week, over 8 weeks. Course Schedule and Important Dates The 8 x 2-hour online classroom sessions run from 7:00pm to 9:00pm as follows: Course Schedule and Important...
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'