The Level 2 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual classroom sessions by one of our certified wine educators using Zoom.
The course takes you from beginner to intermediate level. Students may start here (it is not necessary to first complete Level 1).
You'll gain knowledge of the principal and regionally important grape varieties, the regions in which they are grown and the styles of wine they produce. You'll explore factors that impact style and quality and learn how to describe these wines with confidence.
Why choose to study online with us?
- Our online courses offer a near classroom experience - you will be tutored by a professionally qualified instructor, these are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and other students and ask questions during the sessions
- We offer different formats including evenings, weekends, and condensed courses so you can choose to suit your schedule
- The convenience of an online exam - take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
- All courses booked through Thames Valley Wine School also include an online 1-hour exam preparation/revision session
There is the option to take your exam in the classroom, please email us to enquire before booking.
For more detail on the course structure and content, as well as assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the full Level 2 specification.
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"