The Level 1 Award in Wines online course covers the same syllabus as the classroom course and is delivered in LIVE virtual classroom sessions by one of our certified wine educators using Zoom.
You'll explore the main types and styles of wine and learn how to describe wine accurately and make food and wine pairings. Great for anyone new to wine or inexperienced front-line staff in hospitality and wine retail.
Why choose to study online with us?
- Our online courses offer a near classroom experience - you will be tutored by a professionally qualified instructor, these are not 'self-study' or 'distance learning' courses
- You will be able to interact LIVE with your tutor and other students and ask questions during the sessions
- The convenience of an online exam - take your exam in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you
- All courses booked through Thames Valley Wine School also include an online 1-hour exam preparation/revision session
- There is the option to take your exam in the classroom, please email us to enquire before booking.
For more detail on the course structure and content, as well as assessment criteria and sample exam questions - view the full Level 1 specification.
This course is designed for people who prefer to learn in a fun, but structured way finishing with a short multiple-choice exam. Course Schedule and Important Dates: Registration Deadline: Monday 3 July Sessions: 6:30pm to 8:30pm &middo...
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'