What our day includes:
- Learn how to taste (slurp) like a pro.
- Introduction to the Worlds major wine regions
- Discover what makes wines taste different
- Find out why you like some wines and not others
- Taste all the main styles of wine. Learn what influences style
- Learn how to match food with wine
- We don't sell wine, so we'll give you tips on what and where to buy
- 12 fabulous wines
- Two course delicious lunch
What to expect from the day: Other than having fun!
- We start at 11am with Champagne, followed by five further white wines.
- Lunch is at 1pm. Please advise us of any food allergies/intolerances when booking.
- The afternoon is a range of red wines followed by a dessert wine. We select a wide range of different styles of wine, normally in the £8 to £30 price range - the wines differ for each event.
- We provide proper wine tasting measures (unlike some other companies) and while we do bring spittoons, most people prefer to drink the wines, so please plan not to drive afterwards!
PLEASE NOTE - this event takes place in the upstairs restaurant and there not is a lift available.
This event would make a perfect Christmas present. Click HERE to purchase a gift voucher for one or for two.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'