You do not need any previous experience, and the emphasis is on learning by tasting different varieties of wine. It is also a great way to meet new friends who share your love of wine.
You will soon learn which wines you like and where to buy them...
- Over 50 wines will be tasted
- Discover where to obtain today's best value for money wines
- Wine & Food Matching advice
- Common wine faults - how to spot them
- Storing & Serving wine advice
- Taste the worlds major Grape Varieties – Shiraz, Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir,
- Sangiovese, Tempranillo, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Riesling, Semillon,
- Viognier, Pinot Grigio, Chenin Blanc, & many others
This course is suitable for everyone. It's friendly and informal and you'll meet new friends. (We've even had a couple marry after meeting on one on our 8 week courses - Can't promise anything though!)
By booking the 8 week course, you get the equivalent of an evening for free! (Individual evenings priced at £32.50)
ONLY £235 for all this...
- 8 evenings tasting over 50 wines.
- Set of Grape Profiles featuring the world's top grapes
- Set of wine maps for all the top countries and regions
- Free personal advice from an Essex Wine School expert on which wines to buy - from the moment you join up. Remember we don't sell wine, so we can provide truly independent advice.
- Free PDF copy of the presentations for each 8 week session
Special promotions just for 8-weekers. Be part of this exclusive club.