Welcome to our flagship tasting experience in Cambridge - a fun and informal introduction to the wonderful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more.
Everything you need to know about wine in just 8 weeks! You'll be learning through tasting, discovering new wines and how to identify different styles and grapes.
This course is not like any other course you will have attended. Focused on fun, it runs one evening per week and if you need to skip a night you can just give us notice - you'll be able to pick up a repeat session. We've also priced the course to give you one free night compared to booking the evenings separately.
What will I get from this experience?
- Taste over 50 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional and develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how best to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
Recent review: "I completed the 8-week World of Wine taught by Mark in Cambridge which was fantastic! Really enjoyed learning about the different types of wine and production methods." Sam Richardson, August 2021 (click here to read on Google Reviews).
We are here to help - for any queries – just drop us an email
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
Our Local Wine Schools in the Press
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'