Welcome to our flagship wine course in Cambridge - a fun and informal introduction to the wonderful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more.
Learn everything you need to know about wine in just 8 weeks! You'll be learning through tasting as you start your journey through the world of wine. You'll discover new wines and learn to identify different styles and grapes.
This course runs one evening per week and if you need to skip a night you can just give us notice - you'll be able to pick up a repeat session. We've also priced the course to give you an overall saving equivalent to one free evening.
What will I get from this course?
- Taste over 50 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional and develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how best to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
Recent review: "I completed the 8-week World of Wine course taught by Mark in Cambridge which was fantastic! Really enjoyed learning about the different types of wine and production methods." Sam Richardson, August 2021 (click here to read on Google Reviews).
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'
Best Wine Courses - "5 Wine Schools I rate"