Welcome to our flagship wine course - a fun and informal introduction to the wonderful world of wine for anyone who wants to learn more. No previous experience is necessary - the emphasis is upon learning by tasting.
This course runs one evening per week to build your knowledge quickly. It is also flexible - if you need to skip a night, just let us know in advance and you'll be able to pick up a repeat session.
What will I get from this course?
- Taste 48 wines from 12 countries
- Become familiar with different grapes and regions
- Learn how to sniff, swirl and sip like a professional and develop your wine vocabulary
- Understand how to read wine labels
- Discover how best to store wine and ideal serving temperatures
- Develop a basic understanding of how wine is made and the importance of soil and climate
- Learn principles of food and wine pairing
- Feel more comfortable choosing wine and recognise good value
- Understand how to spot wine faults
This course also makes a fabulous Gift idea for any occasion.