Join us for a fun wine tasting day (11am to 4pm) including a delicious two course lunch. These days are a real treat and a chance to spoil yourself and a loved one, family member or friend.
There are a range of different Saturday course themes to choose from.
What you'll experience over the day on all of our Saturday wine courses:
- A glass of sparkling wine
- 12 different wines over the day
- How grapes grow and how wine is made
- How to recognising elements such as acidity, sweetness, tannin, body and oak
- A range of different grape varieties
- How climate can effect the flavours in your glass
- Understanding how winemaking affects flavours in your glass
- Food and wine pairing tips
- How to objectively assess the quality of a wine
There is plenty of time to enjoy the wines and ask your tutor all of those wine questions you have been wanting to know the answer to.
Our Saturday Wine Courses take place at Hotel du Vin in central Brighton. We offer a range of themes throughout the year so you can come back again another time if you enjoyed your day. They are relaxed and informal experiences suitable for anybody from beginners to enthusiasts.
An open dated gift voucher makes a great gift idea:
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'