Come and experience our most popular event - Starting with Champagne, with a delicious two-course lunch surrounded by 12 more superb wines. Friendly, informal and fun - no previous experience necessary - Relax and sip back our delicious wines!
What our day includes:
- Learn how to taste (slurp) like a pro.
- Introduction to the Worlds major wine regions
- Discover what makes wines taste different
- Find out why you like some wines and not others
- Taste all the main styles of wine. Learn what influences style
- Learn how to match food with wine
- We don't sell wine, so we'll give you tips on what and where to buy
- 13 fabulous wines
- Two course delicious Hotel du Vin lunch, expertly matched to wine, of course!
- A wine-themed quiz - with a prize bottle to be won!
What to expect from the day: Other than having fun!
- We start at 11am with Champagne, followed by five further white wines.
- Lunch is at 1pm. We send an email 5 days before the event to advise on lunch options.
- The afternoon is a range of red wines, (with extra cheese). We select a wide range of different styles of wine, normally in the £8 to £30 price range - the wines differ for each event.
- We provide proper wine tasting measures (unlike some other companies) and while we do bring spittoons, most people prefer to drink the wines, so please plan not to drive afterwards!
- We can cater to different dietary requirements for food, such as vegan and vegetarian alternatives, however we cannot guarantee that all of the wines shown will be vegan/vegetarian.
Local Wine Schools in the Press
'The best wine courses and classes in the UK'
'Londons loveliest wine tasting classes'